Evening Horseback Ride in Glenwood Canyon
Enjoy two hours in the saddle during the best time of the day! Riding in the cooler evening temperatures is the ideal way to enjoy the majestic Western Colorado Rocky Mountains! From the stables, you will climb in elevation and cross a natural mesa meadow which provides opportunities to overlook the Colorado River winding lazily through Glenwood Canyon. As you leave the meadow and continue to ascend, look for wildlife and take in amazing panoramas of aspen groves, cedar forests, and the surrounding mountains and canyons. Views of the valleys and walls of spectacular Glenwood Canyon as the sun is setting.
This trip is only offered Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day,
for dates before or after that check out our 2 Hour Horseback Ride.
- Any riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the ride
- Minimum 2 riders, Maximum of 16 per group
- Helmets will be provided
- Guests should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (NO sandals or flip-flops)
- Check-in time is 45 minutes prior to tour time
- No bags, backpacks, or fanny packs allowed on horses
- Waivers must be signed and understood by all riders
- Maximum weight restriction of 270 pounds
- If you cannot safely ride or if your size/weight compromises the soundness of the horse you will not be able to ride. This determination is made at the sole discretion of our staff and is on a case by case basis. This determination is ultimately made for the safety of both our guests and our horses
- Children must be a minimum of 42″ tall, be able to follow directions, and control their horse
- Due to our concern with the risk to your child’s safety, we do not offer any double riding