2 Hour Horseback Ride
Two hours in the saddle is the ideal way to enjoy the majestic Western Colorado Rocky Mountains! From the stables, you will climb in elevation and cross a natural mesa meadow which provides opportunities to overlook the Colorado River winding lazily through Glenwood Canyon. As you leave the meadow and continue to ascend, look for wildlife and take in amazing panoramas of aspen groves, cedar forests, and the surrounding mountains and canyons. Within 20-minutes you’ll begin to see views of the valleys and walls of spectacular Glenwood Canyon.
- All riders under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Any riders 11 years old or younger, must be accompanied by an adult on the ride.
- Any riders age 12 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult who remains at the Bair Ranch Office or is on the ride.
- Minimum 2 riders, Maximum of 16 per group
- Helmets will be provided
- Guests should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (NO sandals or flip-flops)
- Check-in time is 45 minutes prior to tour time
- No bags, backpacks, or fanny packs allowed on horses
- Waivers must be signed and understood by all riders
- Maximum weight restriction of 270 pounds
- If you cannot safely ride or if your size/weight compromises the soundness of the horse you will not be able to ride. This determination is made at the sole discretion of our staff and is on a case by case basis. This determination is ultimately made for the safety of both our guests and our horses
- Children must be a minimum of 42″ tall, be able to follow directions, and control their horse
- Due to our concern with the risk to your child’s safety, we do not offer any double riding