Family Horseback Adventure
This one hour ride is ideal for families with children looking for that first enjoyable horseback experience. The ride follows our well-maintained trails through our ranch setting. Ride through private open ranch roads with scenic views of our six-generation family ranch, including agricultural fields, rolling hills, and open pastures. Children must be ages 8 and up. A memorable Colorado family experience. Note – Although the minimum age is 8 years old our staff may determine that a child is not able to safely participate. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult from their own party.
- All riders under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Any riders 11 years old or younger, must be accompanied by an adult on the ride.
- Any riders age 12 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult who remains at the Bair Ranch Office or is on the ride.
- Minimum 2 riders, Maximum of 16 per group
- Helmets will be provided, and are required
- Guests should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (NO sandals or flip-flops)
- No bags, backpacks, or fanny packs allowed on horses
- Waivers must be signed and understood by all riders
- Maximum weight restriction of 270 pounds
- If you cannot safely ride or if your size/weight compromises the soundness of the horse you will not be able to ride. This determination is made at the sole discretion of our staff and is on a case by case basis. This determination is ultimately made for the safety of both our guests and our horses
- Children must be a minimum of 42″ tall, be able to follow directions, and control their horse
- Due to our concern with the risk to your child’s safety, we do not offer any double riding