Welcome to Colorado’s premiere rafting destination!
We provide one of the largest selection of river trips for all abilities and ages. You’ll have access to four great whitewater rafting areas on the Upper Colorado, Eagle River, Arkansas River, and Glenwood Canyon.
Rafting provides everyone with an exciting getaway. Whether you’re looking for scenic floats or a thrill-seeking adrenaline fix. With so many options, it’s hard to decide which trip to choose! Start by selecting either type of experience whether it’s a Whitewater Rafting Trip or a Scenic Float we have it:
- You should consider the age of participants in your group and your previous whitewater rafting experience when selecting your whitewater rafting trip.
- We offer several unique whitewater day trips that are among some of the best of the west. The terrain includes views high in the Rockies surrounded by the Collegiate Peaks to steep canyon drops within our National Forests.
- During the months of May and June during the Spring run off the Eagle River is the locals choice. There are 3 different sections, Lower Eagle and Dowd Chutes all are within 10 minutes from our shop.
- During the later months of Summer our most popular trip is the Shoshone section of the Colorado River.
- Looking for more whitewater? Look no further than the Arkansas River. Browns Canyon offers some of the areas most scenic and continuous class III whitewater in the state. The rugged granite cliffs, colorful rock outcroppings, and stunning mountain vistas of Browns Canyon National Monument have attracted visitors from around the world. The upper Arkansas River offers some of the areas most challenging whitewater runs. These include the Numbers class IV and Pine Creek with its big class V drop.
- We offer scenic trips if you’d like to explore the river but aren’t looking for a serious whitewater adventure.
- Scenic trips are designed for folks who enjoy the great outdoors and who are looking for an opportunity to relax and soak in the beauty of Colorado’s landscape.
- Children as small as 30 pounds are welcome on any of these trips.
- Scenic river adventures along the Colorado River include gentle Class II and low Class III rapids. These adventures also provide access to some wonderful relaxing swimming areas.
- Each of our Scenic runs are unique but all provide a quiet, peaceful raft trip, mixed with easy fun whitewater.
- Sometimes one day just isn’t enough, and you want to immerse yourself in the great outdoors for a little longer. Combine the thrills of rafting and camping into one vacation!
- Spend the day rafting on the river — taking in gorgeous scenery and exhilarating whitewater — and in the evening, you can rest while your rafting guide makes a scrumptious meal by a cozy campfire.
- The Upper Colorado 2-Day Overnight is a rafting experience for all ages and abilities in some of Colorado’s most breathtaking wilderness. Kids will get to enjoy playing on the beach at camp while the grown ups kick back and relax as our staff prepares dinner.
- The Browns Canyon 2-Day Overnight trip includes two days of exciting Class III (IV) whitewater rafting, bridged by a comfortable overnight camping experience on the Arkansas River.
- All our Multi day experiences are private adventures, you not only get to choose how you want to travel but who you travel with. With our private travel options, you can take one of our adventures and book your bubble to ensure you’re surrounded by friends and family for added confidence and peace of mind.
Not sure which trip is right for you?
Give us a call, and one of our adventure specialists can help guide your decision!